Филип Котлър (роден на 27 май 1931 г. в Чикаго) е американски експерт по маркетинг и мениджмънт. Той е избран на 4-то място в класацията на Файнешънъл Таймс за най-големите имена в мениджмънта на всички времена (след Джак Уелч, Бил Гейтс и Питър Дракър).
В кариерата си Котлър е бил консултат в областта на маркетинговото планиране, стратегическия и международен маркетинг на редица международни компании като IBM, Michelin, Bank of America, Merck, General Electric, Honeywell и Motorola. Той е редовен лектор на семинари из целия свят.
Считан е за един от пионерите на социалния маркетинг, наричан е „бащата на маркетинга“. Има издадени десетки книги, вкл. на български.
Научни трудове[редактиране | edit source]
- Philip Kotler and John A. Caslione, Chaotics: The Business of Managing and Marketing in The Age of Turbulence, AMACOM Publishing, May 2009.
- Philip Kotler, Joel Shalowitz, and Robert Stevens, Strategic Marketing for Health Care Organization: Building a Customer Driven Health Care System, Jossey-Bass, 2008.
- Philip Kotler, Hermawan Kartajaya, and Hooi Den Huan, Think ASEAN: Rethinking Marketing Toward ASEAN Community 2015, McGraw-Hill,2007.
- Philip Kotler and Nancy Lee, Marketing in the Public Sector: A Roadmap for Improved Performance, Wharton School Publishing, 2006.
- Irving Rein, Philip Kotler, and Ben Shields, The Elusive Fan: Reinventing Sports in a Crowded Marketplace, McGraw-Hill, 2006.
- Philip Kotler, David Gertner, Irving Rein, and Donald Haider, Marketing Places, Latin America, Makron and Paidos, 2006.
- Philip Kotler and Waldemar Pfoertsch, B2B Brand Management, Springer, 2006.
- Philip Kotler, According to Kotler: The World's Foremost Authority on Marketing Answers All Your Questions, AMACOM, 2005.
- Philip Kotler and Nancy Lee, Corporate Social Responsibility: Doing the Most Good for Your Company and Your Cause, Wiley, 2005.
- Philip Kotler, Hermawan Kartajaya, and David Young, Attracting Investors: A Marketing Approach to Finding Funds for Your Business, Wiley, 2004
- Philip Kotler, Ten Deadly Marketing Sins: Signs and Solutions, Wiley, 2004.
- Philip Kotler and Fernando Trias de Bes, Lateral Marketing: A New Approach to Finding Product, Market, and Marketing Mix Ideas, Wiley, 2003.
- Philip Kotler, Hermawan Kartajaya, Hooi Den Hua, and Sandra Liu, Rethinking Marketing: Sustainable Marketing Enterprise in Asia, Prentice-Hall, 2003.
- Francoise Simon, Philip Kotler, Global Biobrands: Taking Biotechnoloty to Market, The Free Press, 2003.
- Philip Kotler, Marketing Insights from A to Z: 80 Concepts Every Manager Needs to Know, Wiley, 2003.
- Philip Kotler, Dipak Jain, and Suvit Maesjincee, Marketing Moves: A New Approach to Profits, Growth, and Renewal, Harvard Business School, 2002.
- Philip Kotler, A Framework for Marketing Management, Prentice-Hall, 2001 (subsequent editions, 2003, 2007, and 2009).
- Philip Kotler, Irving Rein, Donald Haider, and Chrieter Asplund, Marketing Asian Places: Attracting Investment, Industry, and Tourism to Cities, States, and Nations, Wiley, 2001.
- Philip Kotler and Hermawan Kartajaya, Repositioning Asia: From Bubble to Suistainable Economy, Wiley, 2000.
- Philip Kotler, Irving Rein, Donald Haider, and Christer Asplund, Marketing Places Europe, Financial Times, 1999.
- Philip Kotler, Swee Hoon Ang, Siew Meng Leong, and Chin Tiong Tan, Marketing Management-An Asian Perspective, Prentice-Hall, 2006, 4th edition.
- Philip Kotler, Kotler on Marketing: How to Create, Win, and Dominate Markets, The Free Press, 1999.
- Neil Kotler and Philip Kotler, Museum Strategy and Marketing: Designing Missions, Building Audiences, Generating Revenue and Resources, Jossey Bass, 1998, 2008.
- Philip Kotler and Joanne Scheff, Standing Room Only: Strategies for Marketing the Performing Arts, Harvard Business School Press, 1997.
- Philip Kotler, Somkid Jatusripitak, and Suvit Maesincee, The Marketing of Nations: A Strategic Approach to Building National Wealth, The Free Press, 1997.
- Philip Kotler, Gary Armstrong, and Veronica Wong, Principles of Marketing - European Edition, 1996 (Subsequent editions in 1999, 2001, and 2005).
- Philip Kotler, John Bowen and James Makens, Marketing for Hospitality and Tourism, Prentice-Hall, 1996, (Subsequent editions in 1999, 2003, and 2006).
- Philip Kotler, Irving Rein, and Donald Haider, Marketing Places: Attracting Investment, Industry and Tourism to Cities, States and Nations, The Free Press, 1993.
- Philip Kotler, Norman Shawchuck, Bruce Wrenn, and Gustave Rath, Marketing for Congregations: Choosing to Serve People More Effectively,Abingdon Press 1992.
- Philip Kotler and Eduardo Roberto, Social Marketing: Strategies for Changing Public Behavior, The Free Press, 1989, 2002, and 2008. (Latest title in Philip Kotler and Nancy Lee, Social Marketing: Influencing Behaviors for Good, Sage, 2008)
- Irving Rein, Philip Kotler, and Marty Stoller, High Visibility: The Making and Marketing of Professionals into Celebrities, Dodd, Mead, & Co., 1987. (Subsequent editions 1998, 2006).
- Philip Kotler and Roberta N. Clarke, Marketing for Health Care Organizations, Prentice Hall, 1987.
- Philip Kotler, Liam Fahey, and Somkid Jatusripitak, The New Competition, 1985
- Philip Kotler and Karen Fox, Strategic Marketing for Educational Institutions, Prentice Hall 1985, 1995.
- Philip Kotler, Marketing Professional Services,Prentice Hall, 1984 (Paul N. Bloom and Tom Hayes joined to do a second edition in 2002).
- Philip Kotler, Marketing Essentials, (later changed to Marketing-An Introduction), Prentice Hall 1984, 1987, 1990, 1993, 1997, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009. Gary Armstrong joined as co-author in 1990.
- Philip Kotler and Gary Lilien, Marketing Models, Harper & Row, 1983. (this is a substantial revision of Marketing Decision Making. It was revised in 1992 and published by Prentice Hall with the addition of K. Sridhar Moorthy as third author.)
- Philip Kotler, Principles of Marketing, Prentice -Hall, 1980. (Subsequent editions 1983, 1986, 1989, 1991, 1994, 1996, 1999, 2001, 2004, 2006, 2008. Gary Armstrong joined as co-author in 1989.)
- Philip Kotler, Strategic Marketing for Nonprofit Organizations, Prentice-Hall, 1975. (Subsequent editions in 1982, 1986, 1991, 1996, 2003, and 2006. Alan Andreasen joined as co-author in 1986.)
- Philip Kotler, Harold Guetzkow, and Randall L. Schultz, Simulation in Social Administrative Science: Overviews and Case-Examples, Prentice-Hall, 1972.
- Philip Kotler, Gerald Zaltman, and Ira Kaufman, Creating Social Change, Holt, Rinehart, and Winston, 1972.
- Philip Kotler, Marketing Management: Analysis, Planning, and Control, Prentice-Hall, 1967. (Subsequent editions 1971, 1976, 1980, 1984, 1988, 1991, 1994, 1997, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2009). Kevin Lane Keller Joined as co-author in 2006.